Live Free or Fly!
You always hear people saying, “I am leaving the country if the other guy wins.” Well Jetblue is going to make you live up to that statement by offering a free flights out of the country if your candidate loses.
Entering is free and easy and you can do it here.
What you need to know
- A total of 2012 seats are being given away (or 1,006 round-trip flights)
- Your candidate needs to lose in order for you to win
- You can change your destination if you win at a later date
- You will have to pay taxes and fees on your ticket
Destinations include Mexico and the Caribbean
- Turks & Caicos
- Grand Cayman
- Dominican Republic
- St. Maarten
- Costa Rica
- St. Lucia
How to Enter
2. Vote in their poll
* I recommend voting for who you think will lose the election. If you think Romney is going to lose but are voting in real life for Obama just vote for Romney. This way if “your candidate” loses you win.
3. Choose your destination (notice this choice can be changed later)
4. Login via facebook (be sure to check “only me” unless you want to share this with all of your friends) and submit your entry. Or cancel and login manually. Either method is fine.
So there is nothing to lose here so why not have some fun with the election. I am voting for the guy I think will lose so no matter what I win. Of course, only 1,006 people will actually win but you can’t win if you don’t enter.